The 7 day introductory workshop sees all humans, of varying ages, from all walks of life. From ordinary people going about their lives, to leaders, to scientists, thinkers & activists...
Our 7 day introductory program means different things to every human:
How do you deal with your:
- studies & career
- peers and surroundings
- relationships - with parents, siblings & friends
- finding your true capabilities, identity
How do you grapple with living:
- 'Balancing' your aspirations, work & family responsibilities
- Understanding yourself & your state of mind
- Relating to your children, spouses & friends
- Exploring your 'true-interests' & purpose of life
- Environmental activism - the basic laws of nature & how we can live with complementarity
- Social Activism: Evolutionary & societal reasons for inequality and how they can be resolved - how Human Race is one.
- Understand existence and mans place in it
- The true-nature of the 'spirit' in a non-mystical, realizable manner
- Role of beliefs & conditioning in our perspective of reality
- How stones, plants & animals also have religion. How Human religion is One.
- Go beyond 'cause & effect' to understand the form-less dimensions of reality.
- Understand the 'observer' in the 'observation'.
Psychology, Cognitive Sciences
- Resolve the mind-body problem.
- The nature of 'conscious' and its many activities and its relationship with the brain
Social, Economic Sciences
- Understand human behavior and its actual basis & reasons
- Role of material needs & its relationship with prosperity and the dependency on nature