About the Philosophy.
Four Key points
Madhyasth Darshan or ‘Coexistential Philosophy’ has come about via original existential exploratory-research by (late) Shri A Nagraj of Amarkantak, India (originally from Hassan, Karnataka). It is a new discovery that inaugurates the fundamental nature of the Universe, Human Being, Consciousness & Human purpose.
This is not based on any religion, sect, politics or money, but on natural laws, on reality. This is an ‘existence based human focused contemplation’. This Coexistential Philosophy (Coexistentialism) is being presented as an ‘Alternative’ to Materialism(Science) and Theism/Spiritualism for evaluation and study by humankind.
This philosophy is comprehensive. It examines, & provides an integral-view of all dimensions of human life:
- spiritual (existential, experiential),
- intellectual (logical, rational),
- behavioral (emotional) &
- material (sensory, occupational)
It does not
- Talk of ‘renunciation‘ or ‘negate’ the world we live in – it rather explains it.
- Talk of ‘indulgence’ in the world – it rather lights up our relationship with it.
- Is not a lesson in morality – rather the uncovering the natural state of being in every Human
It enables freedom:
- freedom from prevailing individual criminality & communal mentality between peoples
- freedom from illusion(delusion) and
- freedom from mania for profit, consumption and sex
It is practicable:
- It can be studied and understood by every human – logically & intuitively.
- It has a definite method of study by which we can have realization.
- It comes in education: is universal, verifiable & free of mysticism.
It comes in living:
- Enables human character: morality in wealth, behavior & marital-life.
- Enables virtues like simplicity, generosity, kindness & benevolence.
- We can understand ourselves as humans and fulfill our relationships in family, society and nature. We can live purposeful and meaningful lives.
It has all-round solutions for the myriad problems all of us face, the world faces:
- Personal strife and meaninglessness
- Interpersonal issues with people – in the family & around
- Societal conflict – like war & exploitation
- Ecological problems – pollution & resource depletion
This is happiness.
This is to inform you that based on this understanding of ‘developed human consciousness’, the following universal tenets have been understood:
- Knowledge, Wisdom & Science; Reality, Actuality & Truth;
- Universal humane Justice, Religion & Education;
- Basic Structure of Human Society, and
- World Constitution & Organization of Nation States.
Outcomes of this Understanding
This coexistential philosophy is not tied to any past or existing belief or knowledge tradition. It proposes 'alternative' thesis for Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Materialism, Spiritualism and knowledge systems (darsana) . These are in the form of 12 books written originally in the Hindi language by Shri A.Nagraj.
This philosophy is logically consistent and enables us to deal practically with the phenomena in nature, and verify it via direct experience and as proof in living – it is thus free of mysticism. This philosophy provides remarkably clear & precise definitions for every aspect of human living. This understanding & model of living is now available for study & practice.
This is a proposal for Universal Good.
The Human search for the origins, nature & purpose of ‘consciousness’ is over.
It is now available for study.
The expectation of ‘knowledge’ from India that has existed from time immemorial, has now been completed.
सुदूर विगत से भारत से जो ‘ज्ञान’ की अपेक्षा रही, वो पूरी हो चुकी है |
- Madhyasth – means Mediating, the stabilizing aspect in Existence.
- Darshan – or philosophy is a direct insight into reality and its exposition
- Saha-Astitva-vad: Coexistential Philosophy or Coexistentialism, is dialectics
- Jeevan – name for the conscious aspect, unit
- Jeevan Vidya – program for public dissemination