7 Day Workshop Syllabus.
* The flow of topics and contents of each workshop vary according to the facilitator & audience. The preliminary introductory coexistence/jeevan vidya workshop is a practical introduction to salient points in the 'topics of study' or adhyayan bindu - which is an introductory syllabus provided by shri a.nagraj. This reference syllabus covers the principle proposals in this "coexistential philosophy" and is currently introduced in two stages of 7 days each. परिचयात्मक सिलेबस अध्ययन बिंदु हिंदी में पढ़ें
Day 1: Introduction
- Appraisal of current state of affairs in: Self, Family, Society and Nature
- Basic Human Questions: Why to live? & How to live?
- Basic Human Requirement = Resolution in Intellectual, Behavioural, Material & Spiritual Dimensions= Happiness = Knowledge
- Resolution = Understand reality & live accordingly =
- Knowledge of entire Existence, Knowledge of myself, Knowledge of Humane living = my role/purpose in existence
Day 2: Coexistence/Order in the Self: Understanding the Conscious Self, & Existence
- Human as Conscious Self and Body
- Distinguishing between conscious and other activities – role of Assumptions
- Activities in the ‘Conscious Self’
- Tasting, Selecting, Analysis, Desiring, Contemplation, Understanding, Realization
- Reasons & Solutions for problems and lack of purpose in the Self
- Need to understand form-full and formless dimensions of reality: appearance, properties, true-nature & innateness
Day 3: Coexistence/Order in the Family: Understanding Human Relationships
- Basic Nature & basis for Human Relationships
- Various roles: Father, Son, Wife, Teacher, Friend, etc
- Values & Expectations in relationships: Trust, Respect, Love, Affection, Care….
- Structure of Family, issues and resolving them.
Day 4: Coexistence/Order in Society: Understanding its Relationships & Systems
- Assessment of current human society and its issues
- Universal Goal of Human Society
- Appraisal and proposals for ‘humane organization’ in the areas of:
- Education & Values, Health, Production & Commerce, Justice & Security
- Introduction to the family based village organization for Human Society (parivar mulak gram swarajya vyavastha)
Day 5: Coexistence/Order in Nature: Understanding Nature & its dimensions
- Form, Properties, True Nature and Dharma of the Material Order, Plant Order, Animal Order and Human Order
- Inherent interconnected-ness & ‘cyclicity’ in Nature
- Causes for current ecological imbalance and solutions
Day 6: Coexistence/Order in Existence: Understanding Reality, the Universe & Evolution
- Reality as Coexistence = Insentient (Pshysio-Chemical) and Sentient (Conscious) units saturated in void
- Space (void) as all pervading and energy in equilibrium
- Evolution and progression in Existence.
- Mans place in Existence
- Clarity on Knowledge, Wisdom & Science
- Knowledge = of Existence, of Conscious jeevan, of Humane Conduct
- Wisdom = Knowledge of true & false, human goal
- Science = Procedural knowledge = Material Science, Behavioural Science, Spiritual Science